All information and forms needed to sanction and manage a tournament is found on the DOCUMENTS page. Most importantly, the Tournament Directors Guide [TDG] covers everything from start to finish.
A few key points:
- Sanctions and insurance are processed by the Tournament/Insurance Director similar to the process for practices and other club events.
- Active club – requires MAAM attendance
- Juniors – Club Director and TD must have current USAV background screening and SafeSport certification.
- Tournament & Event Sanction form
- Use of AES
- All EXCELSIOR tournaments are scheduled via AES.
- Juniors – event registration must be managed via AES.
- Event registration payments may be made via AES at the TD’s option – with fees paid by the TD to AES.
- EXCELSIOR highly recommends that Tournament Directors should manage their events [team and playoffs scheduling/results] via AES. EXCELSIOR pays AES for this service – no charge to TDs.
- Juniors – all results must be published in AES.
Instructions for Club Directors/Team Reps to search and register for EXCELSIOR tournament are found on the EVENTS>AES page.
Tournament/Insurance & Junior Results Coordinator
Chairpersons and Staff